Helicopters have a lot to offer the proactive business person. In many cases, a helicopter hire is a much better alternative to road transport, what with traffic snarls that can happen anywhere at any time. Here are just a few of the reasons why chartering a helicopter could be the answer to your prayers.
- Holiday Highlight – If, for example, you are planning a short stay in Sydney, you really should treat your group to a helicopter tour of the region, which would include close-up passes of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. The tour would also include a fly over of the stunning Blue Mountains, plus you would have lunch at a local winery in Hunter Valley. A 90-minute tour of the Sydney area offers you the chance to take some stunning stills and video clips, and the pilot knows all the best passes if you are looking to take photos.
- Multiple Locations in a Single Day – In the event you are planning a flying visit and have several stops to make, there’s no quicker way to do this than by helicopter. There are no busy roads to negotiate, and flying in a straight line really does shorten the travelling time, plus helicopter rental and hire is not as costly as you might think. With an early start, you could fit in 3 or perhaps 4 stops in a single day, and that might mean you can avoid an overnight stay.
- Corporate Hospitality – If you want to impress a VIP business client, there’s no better way to do that than renting a helicopter and giving your guest a tour of the city. This would certainly raise a few eyebrows and you would soon be known as a person who doesn’t do things by halves. There is also some advice online for the person who is taking their very first helicopter ride, which makes for an interesting read.
- Convenient Collection Points – It isn’t always necessary to meet your chartered helicopter at the airport, as local collection points can be used, which really does cut down on your travelling time. Flying to a meeting also ensures that you arrive in good time and are refreshed and ready for work. You would be surprised at how little space a helicopter needs to land and take off, and there are likely to be spots nearby that the aircraft can safely land to collect you and your group.
- Motivating Key Employees – If you want to motivate your sales manager, taking him or her up in a helicopter for a tour will certainly make them realise how important they are in the scheme of things, and that can lead to a boost in sales, as the manager pushes the team to exceed their targets.
The above are just a few of the reasons why you might be thinking about chartering a helicopter. If you would like to know more, an online search will help you find an established helicopter charter service who would be happy to help in any way they can.
Until next time …happy travels!
4 thoughts on “Reasons to Consider a Helicopter Charter”
Super photos, Arl – I’ve never been in a helicopter, but the views must be amazing
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hey Emma! 🙂 Thanks so much!
I’m thankful that your article mentioned the fact that motivating employees can be done in a unique and memorable way by taking them up in a helicopter. My father runs a small business and wants to ensure that his employees continue to work to the best of their ability. I’ll look into finding a reliable and safe charter company to help him out.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hello, thank you! Yes, I believe there are ways out of the normal that we can do to motivate and increase productivity in employees. Good luck with your search and much success to your father’s businesss. Thanks for stopping by! 🙂