I was very happy and excited to receive two awards recently. The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award from Sam over at Ramblings On The Wall. Also, Lori who has Creating Beauty in the Kitchen gave me The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Wow! How fun is this, I was so excited to receive both of these awards. 🙂
So many thanks to Sam at Ramblings On The Wall! She has a really great blog with so many entertaining posts about life. I love her blog title, so creative. I enjoy reading her posts everyday and am glad to be part of her blogging world. Keep it up Sam! So go on over and do take some time and check out her blog. 🙂
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Thanks so much to Lori at Creating Beauty in the Kitchen. She has a wonderful cooking and baking blog. It is hard to believe that she used to hate cooking with all those yummy and beautifully presented recipes. And what a cute, cute header and theme. She is always so supportive and encouraging of her fellow bloggers, it is no wonder she received this award.. Please stop by and check out her blog, you will be glad you did. 🙂
Part of this award is sharing 7 facts about you. 🙂
1. My favorite color is Purple.
2. When I was younger I wanted to be a Soap Opera Actress.
3. I love Cheesecake and Peanut Butter, but probably not together. 😉
4. I have only been drinking coffee for 1 year, I hated it my entire life. One day I tried a Mocha Cappuccino and fell in love. I look forward to my coffee every morning now.
5. My favorite movie is “Love Actually” and my favorite TV series of all time is “Dexter” and “Seinfeld.”
6. I absolutely love being a MOM!
7. I love nature and being outdoors, especially near the water.
And now, it is time for me to nominate some super bloggers. To all of you I want to say thanks for how supportive you are; stopping by liking and commenting with such nice words! A big THANK YOU!! And now the nominees are …
1. It Goes On
Rules for the awards:
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Nominate 10 blogs that you find a joy to read.
3. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
4. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Thank you, thank you again ladies for thinking of me. It really is such an honor to receive these awards from my fellow bloggers. Thanks so much for all of your lovely posts, which really brighten my day. Y’all rock! 🙂